During Your Visit
Touring the Museum
Our audio tour enhances the biographies and artifacts we have on exhibit in the Timeline area of the Museum. We have several stops on the Timeline tour (including horses and people) showcasing information on the Hall of Fame Inductees.
Each stop on the tour is brief - about one minute - so that visitors have plenty of opportunity to listen to several messages in one museum tour.
|Audio Tour Unit Rental||$5|
|Ear Buds (purchase)||$4|
Inclusive (Audio Tour and Admission)
Adults - $10
Seniors - $9
Children - $6
|Return of Audio Tour Unit||10% discount in QHO on one item|
*Visitors ages 16 and older are required to leave a photo ID. Children 12 to 15 years of age may rent a unit if accompanied by an adult.
Gallery guides are available at the Admissions desk in the lobby.
Hosted tours are available with two weeks advanced scheduling. Please contact the Museum at (806) 376-5181 to schedule or if you have additional questions.
- Food and drink cannot be brought into the Museum.
- Water in plastic bottles may be brought into the Museum.
- Only pencils may be used in the galleries; the use of pens and markers is prohibited.
- Strollers are allowed in all galleries unless otherwise noted.
- Wheelchairs are available.
- No pets allowed in the building, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Visitors are required to wear a shirt and shoes at all times while in the building.
- To ensure the safety of the collection, the Museum does not permit visitors to carry bags on their backs in the gallery.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building. The use of smokeless tobacco is also prohibited.
- Children ages 12 and under are to be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times while inside the Museum.
- Do not touch works of art. Dirt, moisture, and other contaminants present on hands can stain or corrode the surfaces of artworks. Some works are more fragile than they appear, and even simple touching can cause permanent damage. Help us protect works of art and preserve our common heritage for future generations.
The use of flash is prohibited at all times and in all galleries. Still photography is permitted for private, noncommercial use only in the Museum's galleries devoted to the permanent collection. Monopods and tripods are not permitted. Photographs cannot be published, sold, reproduced, transferred, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever. Movie and video cameras prohibited.
Please note the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum is not responsible for property loss or damage.
Quarter Horse Outfitters is your complete gift shop with great gifts, souvenirs and collectibles that celebrate the American Quarter Horse and the western lifestyle. Visit Quarter Horse Outfitters while you are visiting the American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame & Museum or online at www.aqhastore.com.