The American Quarter Horse JournalSeptember 20, 2012
Important information for exhibitors at the Novice Championships.
It’s almost time for the inaugural AQHA Novice championship shows October 4-7 in Las Vegas and Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Before leaving for either competition, here is important information regarding the shows:
• The schedule has changed, and an extra day has been added, due to entry numbers. The show will now run October 4-7, 2012.
• Schedules for both shows are now posted at www.aqha.com/novicechampionships.
• The AQHA Ride the Rail/ Ride the Pattern clinic times are set. Check your show’s schedule for the times. A sign will be posted in the show office with official times and locations.
• Pack your AQHA membership card, horse registration papers (a photo copy is acceptable) and a current Coggins.
• Patterns are now posted.
• Don't miss the exhibitor reception. Be sure to check the schedule for the party time and location at your show.
• Be ready to compete for awesome awards!
Safe travels to Las Vegas or Murfreesboro and good luck at the inaugural Novice Championships!
The proud title sponsor of the Nutrena AQHA East Novice Championship, Nutrena is also the official feed of AQHA. Nutrena products deliver optimum nutrition, exceptional health and world-class performance from your animals. Whether you keep animals around for fun, competition or work, you can trust Nutrena to provide the right nutritional solutions.
As the proud title sponsor of the SmartPak AQHA West Novice Championship, SmartPak is the official supplement feeding system of AQHA. When you pack for the trail, show or race, make sure you include the patented SmartPak supplement feeding system. AQHA members can save 5 percent on all purchases at SmartPak. Learn more about SmartPak’s products and how to save today!
Additional event sponsors include AQHA Corporate Partners Merial, Adequan, B&W Hitches, Professional's Choice, Justin Boots, Weatherbeeta and Tractor Supply Co., plus Chas Roberts Air Conditioning & Heating and South Point Hotel & Casino.
AQHA news and information is a service of AQHA publications. For more information on The American Quarter Horse Journal or America’s Horse, visit AQHA Publications.
See more AQHA Partner benefits
Please use our contact form.
Call Customer Service
American Quarter Horse Association
1600 Quarter Horse Drive
Amarillo, TX 79104