VIO650. EFFECT OF MEMBERSHIP SUSPENSION: On or after such time as any person has been suspended, expelled or denied AQHA privileges, in addition to other provisions of the AQHA Official Handbook or policy of AQHA, the following restrictions set forth below shall apply. For purposes of this subsection, the term “Family” shall mean the person that has been suspended, expelled or denied AQHA privileges, that person’s spouse and that person’s child.
- VIO650.1 That person shall not participate, and shall be ineligible to participate, in any AQHA-approved event. Such person shall be ineligible to hold approved judges credentials or any other AQHA accreditation.
- VIO650.2 No horse that is recorded in the name of such person is eligible to participate in any AQHA-approved event such as shows or races. No horse that is recorded in the name of such person’s Family is eligible to participate in such AQHA-approved events unless waived by the AQHA Executive Committee.
- VIO650.3 That person, that person’s Family or entity owned in whole or part by that person’s Family shall not register any horse with AQHA. Transfers to that person, that person’s Family or entity owned in whole or part by that person’s Family shall not be processed. To prevent hardship on innocent third parties, AQHA has discretion to waive procedural requirements if all other registration or transfer requirements of AQHA are fulfilled.
- VIO650.4 Signatures will be honored on registration applications, transfer reports and bills of sale for the purpose of allowing that person, that person’s Family, or entity owned in whole or part by that person’s Family to transfer horses recorded in their ownership at the time of the disciplinary action to innocent third parties.
- VIO650.5 No horse shall be registered that is either sired by a horse or out of a mare owned by such suspended person or their Family if such person is under suspension at time of breeding.
- VIO650.6 AQHA shall not accept the signature of such person, such person’s Family member or entity owned in whole or part by that person’s Family on registration applications, breeder’s certificates or stallion breeding reports evidencing breeding taking place on or after date of such disciplinary action.
- VIO650.7 Written leases filed with AQHA prior to the time of disciplinary action and covering horses owned by the disciplined person or their Family shall remain valid, and the signature of the lessee shall be accepted during the term of such lease, but for no renewal thereof.
. During the period of expulsion, suspension or denial of AQHA privileges, failure to comply with these restrictions and any other express conditions or restrictions of said disciplinary action may constitute grounds for further disciplinary action.