How to Find Your Level | Eligibility | Helpful Tips
How to Find Your Level
1. Visit services3.aqha.com/leveling to access the online level verification system.
2. Choose a division: amateur, open or youth.
3. Choose: exhibitor or horse.
4. Enter ID: membership ID for exhibitor or registration number for horse.
5. Select “2014” as the show year.
6. Click “Check.”
Note: A Level 1 (Novice) eligibility application must be filed each year, and all Level 1 exhibitors are encouraged to complete the Level 1 (Novice) application and return it to AQHA as soon as possible. Previous Level 1 (Novice) application information on file with AQHA may conflict with current eligibility, which would affect the eligibility being shown on the level verification system.
Classes are leveled based on exhibitor or horse records. Level eligibility is based on both points and awards earned.
See more AQHA Partner benefits
Please use our contact form.
Call Customer Service
American Quarter Horse Association
1600 Quarter Horse Drive
Amarillo, TX 79104