Two resources are needed to find the level(s) in which you are eligible to compete: the 2013 level point ranges (updated April 9, 2013) and exhibitor data or horse data, depending on the class.
The following levels are based on lifetime points earned:
The following levels are based on points and achievements earned in the past three years.
To find your level, follow these steps:
1. Download the data.
a. If you will compete in youth, amateur, Select amateur, halter or cattle events, download the exhibitor data (updated March 28, 2013).
b. If you will compete in open division classes, with the exception of halter and cattle events, download the horse data (updated January 23, 2013).
2. Search the data document by your last name, for exhibitors, or by the horse’s registered name.
3. Exhibitor eligibility for the Rookie, Novice and Intermediate/Open levels is detailed in the exhibitor data. Horse eligibility for Rookie/Green and Intermediate/Open is detailed in the horse data.
4. Rookie eligibility
5. Green eligibility
6. Novice eligibility
7. Intermediate/Open eligibility – exhibitors
8. Progressive/Open – exhibitors
8. To verify the level points ranges, download the 2013 level point ranges (updated April 9, 2013).
If you have questions about finding your level, contact AQHA Customer Service at 806-376-4811.
See more AQHA Partner benefits
Please use our contact form.
Call Customer Service
American Quarter Horse Association
1600 Quarter Horse Drive
Amarillo, TX 79104