1. Must be a member of the Utah Quarter Horse Association in good standing for the full qualifying year.
2. Must be a Novice in the classes they want to participate within the guidelines of AQHA.
3. Must have shown in the Novice division in one of the classes they want to participate in at the Novice Championships, in at least eight UQHA-approved shows within the qualifying period (July 31 to July 31).
4. UQHA will submit the top three point-earning exhibitors in each of the Novice classes to AQHA for an invitation to the Novice Championship show. Points are compiled on a one-horse, one-competitor basis.
5. Hardship cases will be considered by UQHA when needed.
See more AQHA Partner benefits
Please use our contact form.
Call Customer Service
American Quarter Horse Association
1600 Quarter Horse Drive
Amarillo, TX 79104