Recipes for Your Barn Halloween Party
These spooky recipes will ensure your Halloween party is a hit.
By Holly Wilson, fall 2016 AQHA communications and digital marketing intern | October 26, 2016
Coming up with original, cute and fun ideas for Halloween treats is enough to make anybody’s skin crawl. Never fear! AQHA is here with a list of seven Halloween treat recipes to make cooking easy, so you can focus on your costume!
1. Screaming pretzels: What an adorably creepy snack for the chocolate lover.
2. Pumpkin Rice Krispies treats: Rolos or Tootsie Rolls make the perfect pumpkin stems!
3. Vampire floats: Has a float ever looked this frightening?
4. “Nightmare Before Christmas” Oreo pops: The movie and these pops are the perfect Halloween combination.
5. Spiderweb cake: Chocolate cake is always a hit!
6. Witch’s hat cupcakes: Ice cream cones and green frosting have never looked so good together.
7. Mummy jalapeno poppers: Take a walk on the spicy side with these spooky little jalapeno poppers!
For more Halloween recipe and costume ideas, follow AQHA on Pinterest.