Buyer's Guide to an American Quarter Horse
Become an informed American Quarter Horse buyer with the assistance of this FREE e-book.
Enter your information below to Download Buyer's Guide to an American Quarter Horse
Horse ownership can be a rewarding experience, one enjoyed by persons of all ages through a wide variety of activities, including shows, rodeos, races and recreational rides. The experience begins, naturally, with the purchase of your first horse.
It is an important step, one that must be made with equal amounts of education and dedication. Your first purchase often sets the tone for a lifetime of horseback experiences.
Buyer’s Guide to an American Quarter Horse walks you effortlessly through the process.
This FREE e-book assists you with all the steps of new-horse ownership, including:
- Understanding your needs
- How to find the perfect horse
- How to evaluate a horse for purchase, including its conformation, movement and disposition
- The ins and outs of pre-purchase exams
- Determining an acceptable price
- AQHA registration transfer procedures
- Caring for your new horse
Download Buyer’s Guide to an American Quarter Horse to start your journey of horse ownership.