Grass Founder and Laminitis
Learn how to protect your horse from grass founder, the signs of a foundered horse and how to help a horse live with laminitis, all in this FREE e-book.
“Founder” and “laminitis” are two dreaded words for horse owners.
The Grass Founder and Laminitis e-book answers many common founder questions, such as:
- What is the difference between founder and laminitis?
- What does it mean when a horse has foundered?
- What can cause a horse to founder?
- What are the signs of a foundered horse?
- Why do horses founder on spring grass?
Esteemed veterinarians Dr. Thomas R. Lenz and Dr. Scott Morrison lend their expertise in this FREE e-book.
Grass Founder and Laminitis includes:
- An overview of grass founder and laminitis, including their triggers
- How to avoid grass founder and laminitis
- The Henneke body condition scoring system
The vocabulary section breaks down common terms you’ll hear:
- Coffin bone
- Chronic laminitis
- Cushing’s syndrome
- Easy keeper
- Insulin resistance
If you have questions about grass founder or laminitis, don’t delay in downloading this handy resource. You can read it today or save it for later.