Riding Lessons with Richard Shrake
Richard Shrake helps you develop a better relationship with your horse in this four-part series.
Enter your information below to Download Your Free Riding Lessons with Richard Shrake Ebook
We all want to become better riders, improving our rhythm, form, confidence and so much more. AQHA Professional Horseman Richard Shrake gets you started in the right direction toward a better relationship with your horse in AQHA’s FREE Riding Lessons with Richard Shrake ebook.
In this amazing free report, Richard explains how riding a horse uses skills you already know, citing examples from golf, tennis and more.
- The importance of rhythm
- Why timing is crucial to good riding
- How precision and form work together to create a well-rounded rider
- Confidence-building techniques
- Breathing exercises
- Plus all kinds of great drills and courses to help solidify your newfound techniques
Richard offers lots of rich, heartwarming examples within the Riding Lessons with Richard Shrake report.
“Megan has a brand-new horse, and she’s having trouble bonding with him. She’s starting to lose interest in riding,” Richard says. “Megan needs to realize that this horse needs to be like a best friend. She can’t blame him for his reactionary, sensitive attitude. She needs to find a way to make him a good friend – someone she’d like to be around all the time.”
Richard suggests a steady routine to help Megan with her situation:
- Catch your horse’s eye
- Release endorphins – the “feel good” hormones in every animal; in a horse, you can rub his ears, poll and cheeks
- Halter your horse
- Get your horse in “herd mode”
Learn more about these techniques now by downloading your FREE copy of Riding Lessons with Richard Shrake.