Learn the fundamentals of showmanship so your next pattern is perfect.
Enter your information below to Download Your Free Showmanship Basics Ebook
AQHA’s 2008 showmanship world champion Nicole Barnes knows how to perform a perfect showmanship pattern for the judges. Learn her secrets in AQHA’s FREE Showmanship Basics ebook!
In this valuable report, Nicole’s trainers, Brad and Valerie Kearns, explain:
- The basics of the quarter system, the established method for inspecting and showing horses at halter
- How to get your horse sparkling clean and outfitted in a well-fitting leather halter
- How to attain the correct positions beside your horse
- The many maneuvers judges can call for in a showmanship pattern
- How to practice a pattern at home
- How to streamline your routine for quickness and accuracy
- And more tips for gaining an edge on other showmanship competitors
Plus, Brad and Valerie explain why showmanship is the perfect event for people who can’t afford an expensive horse.
“Showmanship is a class where you can be on a limited budget, work hard and be competitive even at the national level,” they said. “The class isn’t judged on who has the most expensive outfit or fanciest halter. The AQHA rulebook calls for you to be neatly attired and your horse to be well-groomed.”