A Horsey Christmas
Finding the perfect gift for your horse could be easier than you thought.
By Holly Wilson, fall 2016 AQHA communications and digital marketing intern | November 30, 2016
Finding the perfect Christmas gift for your horse can be taxing. How do you put “you are my everything and I would be lost without you” into a material gift? It turns out, shopping for your horse can be quite simple!
Be prepared for the holidays with some AQHA Christmas Cards! After you've exchanged gifts, make sure you send a thoughtful thank you card.
We asked our Instagram followers what to get our horses for Christmas, and the results are in!
- For the playful horse – an exercise ball
- For the sweet tooth – treats (peppermint flavor is especially nice!)
- For the creature-of-comfort – blankets … but not just any blankets; fresh-from-the-dryer blankets
- For the foodie – hot, homemade bran mash with carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, cinnamon and sunflower hearts (yum!)
- For the practical horse – new shoes
- For the troublemaker – toys or something to put in their stall that they can play with
- For the social butterfly – a new friend
AQHA Christmas Cards give you the perfect opportunity to write something thoughtful to those you care about. Spread some holiday cheer!
Thank you to all of our followers; we know your horses are going to love their Christmas presents!