What Is Team Wrangler?
AQHA and Wrangler have teamed up to gather a collection of AQHA Professional Horsemen for you and your horse’s educational benefit.
By Camille Graupman, AQHA Communications and Digital Marketing Intern | May 22, 2016
The 2016 team is as versatile as the American Quarter Horse, comprising top AQHA Professional Horsemen and -women, from across the disciplines – including halter, all-around, roping and racing. The AQHA Professional Horsemen Association is an organization of horse trainers who agree to adhere to the professional standards of AQHA and work in a professional manner to further its goals and objectives.
Team Wrangler members will be promoting the American Quarter Horse around the United States throughout 2016. This year’s AQHA trail ride in Eminence, Missouri, will feature an appearance from Team Wrangler member Marty Simper. Marty will be instructing the Ranch Riding clinic and assisting with the Trail Challenge.
You spend hours in the saddle, so why not earn rewards for riding? Enroll in the AQHA Horseback Riding Program and receive prizes for doing what you love!
The week in Eminence will be packed with swimming, fishing, concerts and dances. You and your horse will enjoy trail riding on more than 300 miles of forested and riverside trails. Ranch riding and AQHA Trail Challenge clinics will be held throughout the week, culminating in an AQHA Trail Challenge and ranch riding competition.
Keep on the lookout for other AQHA clinics and events in your area for a chance to meet one of the Team Wrangler members.
The members of the 2016 Team Wrangler are:
• Adam Wainscott of Aubrey, Texas
• Becky Meadows of Staunton, Virginia
• Brent Maxwell of West Mansfield, Ohio
• Chad Evans of Elizabeth, Colorado
• C.R. Bradley of Collinsville, Texas
• Dan Trein of Seville, Ohio
• Denny Hassett of Auburn, Kansas
• Dolly Chayer of Sperry, Oklahoma
• Donnie Recchiuti of Heath, Ohio
• G.R. Carter, Jr. of Oklahoma City
• J.D. Yates of Pueblo, Colorado
• Jeffrey Pait of Aiken, South Carolina
• Jessica Johnson of Pickerington, Ohio
• Jody Ramer of Sulphur, Oklahoma
• Josh Little of Mebane, North Carolina
• Kristy McCann of Graham, Washington
• Marty Simper of Ogden, Utah
• Rob Meneely of Conyers, Georgia
• Ryan Cottingim of Thompson Station, Tennessee
• Teddy Johnson of Gainesville, Texas
• Teresa Kackert of Menifee, California
• Todd Crawford of Blanchard, Oklahoma
• Tommy Buckner of Bastrop, Texas
• Virginia Beaton of Middleport, New York
Summer is fast-approaching, which means more riding time! Earn prizes for the hours you spend on the trail and in the arena with the AQHA Horseback Riding Program.