Programa de cabalgatas de AQHA
AQHA Horseback Riding Program
It's a rare scenario when you can get rewarded for doing something you actually love to do. Wouldn't it be great if you could earn great prizes just for riding your horse? Well, with the AQHA Horseback Riding Program, you can!
The Horseback Riding Program is rewarding participants with fun and useful prizes. Riders have the chance to earn great rewards from logoed tack and apparel to American Quarter Horse Store gift cards and much more.
The Horseback Riding Program is a great way for recreational riders to be rewarded for doing what they love. The majority of AQHA members already spend a lot of time in the saddle, and this is a way AQHA can reward them for their dedication to riding!
- The program has two divisions: the American Quarter Horse division and an All-Breeds division.
- People of all ages, skill levels and riding backgrounds can participate.
- Rewards are based on time spent in the saddle, regardless of the number of horses ridden.
- Log hours either online or via log sheets.
- Earn hours taking riding lessons, trail riding with friends, or simply riding around the backyard; it all counts toward great prizes.
- Plus, all participants have the opportunity to purchase an exclusive AQHA-logoed denim jacket.
AQHA membership offers you a variety of ways to get involved with the various programs and events AQHA has to offer. Whether you thrive in the show ring or are looking for a trail buddy, AQHA membership offers something for everyone.
Log Your Hours
There are two ways to log your hours. Log frequently to receive rewards sooner.
- Download the American Quarter Horse Hourly Log Sheet and mail, email to email@example.com or fax to 806-349-6409 to AQHA monthly, quarterly or at the very latest by December 31 each year. To receive your awards sooner, send your log sheets every month or log your hours online.
- Submit or view your hours online. Use the AQHA or AQHYA membership ID number you entered on the Horseback Riding Program enrollment form and your personal identification number.