International Resources for Show Managers, Judges and Exhibitors
Resources for Show Managers, Judges and Exhibitors
Find forms, educational tools, guidelines and helpful information specific to international AQHA approved shows, judges and exhibitor information.
Please direct show approval inquiries to the AQHA Competition Department, email@example.com.
For additional information, visit Resources for Show Managers.
- AQHA has three unique types of judging positions.
- AQHA All-Around Judge -- These judges are approved to judge any AQHA-approved event.
- AQHA International All-Around Judge -- These judges are from outside the U.S. and are approved to judge the classes approved for their country or region.
- AQHA Specialized Judge -- These judges specialize in specific areas, including: cutting, reining, roping, over fence, team penning, speed events, dressage, halter, cowboy mounted shooting and Level 1.
For applications or more information on becoming a judge, visit Becoming a Judge.
For additional information, visit Resources for Judges.
- Log in to the AQHA Member Services Portal
- Scroll down to Showing and click on World Show Qualifying Points
- Enter your information into the required fields to find show qualifying points
For additional information, visit Resources for Exhibitors.