NSBA Adds to List of World Show Qualifying Classes
The National Snaffle Bit Association announces nine classes additional that exhibitors must qualify in for the 2015 NSBA World Show.
January 15, 2015
From the National Snaffle Bit Association
The following classes have been added to the list of 2015 National Snaffle Bit Association World Championship Show qualifying classes:
- Amateur Showmanship At Halter
- Amateur 50 & Over Showmanship At Halter
- Youth Showmanship At Halter
- Amateur Western Horsemanship
- Amateur 50 & Over Western Horsemanship
- Youth Western Horsemanship
- Amateur Hunt Seat Equitation
- Amateur 50 & Over Hunt Seat Equitation
- Youth Hunt Seat Equitation
Qualifying for the NSBA World Championship Show is done through participation in each class at NSBA dual approved or special events. The horse and rider (or horse, in open division classes), are required to participate in the corresponding class a minimum of two times within the qualifying period. The qualifying period began May 1, 2014, and ends April 30, 2015. An NSBA world show class invitation will be sent to the owner for each class that fulfills the qualification requirement. Those who have not completed the qualification requirements may still enter the class with an additional $100 qualification fee.
If you have questions regarding qualifying or would like more information, please contact Kenneth Murray in the Show Department at 847-623-6722 or via email at email@example.com.