NCHA Futurity Sales Catalog Available
View the catalog now for Western Bloodstock's upcoming horse sale in Fort Worth, Texas.
November 20, 2015
The American Quarter Horse Association
Western Bloodstock's National Cutting Horse Association Futurity Sales catalog is available to view online at Robin Glenn Pedigrees and in the RGP Catalog App, sponsored by Rogers Peters Livestock Insurance.
The sale is slated for December 7-12 at the Will Rogers Equestrian Center in Fort Worth, Texas, during the NCHA Futurity. It includes the:
- NCHA Futurity 2-Year-Old Sale (Session I), December 7
- NCHA Futurity 2-Year-Old Sale (Session II), December 8
- Select Yearling Sale & Gala, December 8
- NCHA Cowhorse Sale and Select Cow Dog Demonstration & Sale, December 9
- Preferred Breeders Sale (Session I), December 10
- Preferred Breeders Sale (Session II), December 11
- NCHA Futurity Cutting Horse Sale, December 12
If you have not already done so, download the RGP Catalog App for iOS and Android devices. The multi-functional app allows users to mark up pages; highlight text in multiple colors; add ratings, evaluations and notes; take photos and videos to attach to horse pages; share via email; and much more. To download the app or view a tutorial on its multiple functions, visit www.robinglenn.com.
About Robin Glenn Pedigrees
In 2014, AQHA purchased Robin Glenn Pedigrees, the industry’s premier sale catalog company, to enhance member services. The RGP database records money earners in all types of events including western pleasure, hunter under saddle, halter, cutting, reining, reined cow horse, ranch horse, team penning, ranch sorting and other events. This year, horse earnings in the RGP database surpassed $1 billion.
Access sale catalogs, results, e-research, custom pedigrees and the cutting-edge FoalTracker at www.robinglenn.com.