Gallo Del Cielo Hits Another Million-Dollar Milestone
"Rooster" is the 10th horse to reach $4 million in National Reining Horse Association offspring earnings.
October 19, 2017
The National Reining Horse Association is proud to announce a new $4 million sire: Gallo Del Cielo. With offspring earnings totaling more than $4,001,770.00, Gallo Del Cielo is only the 10th horse to reach this historic milestone.
Gallo Del Cielo, commonly referred to as “Rooster,” was bred by Harold H. Stream III, of Lake Charles, Louisiana. The 1989 Bay stallion was by Peppy San Badger and out of Docs Starlight (by Grays Starlight). Rooster achieved NRHA Million Dollar Sire status in 2004.
Gallo Del Cielo’s top offspring include:
- The Wizster (out of Miss Whizard Jac): NRHA LTE over $206,100
- Lena Gallo (out of Heavenly Doc): NRHA LTE over $176,000
- Chic N Roost (out of Dun Maid By Chic): NRHA LTE over $169,100
- Ricochet Rooster (out of Tari What): NRHA LTE over $148,700
- Roosters Wrangler (out of Hustlers Sugar): NRHA LTE over $125,600
- Taka Ticket (out of Significant Shine): NRHA LTE over $123,800