Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Horse
Our AQHA Instagram fans share their holiday gift ideas, plus a whole bunch of gorgeous photos of horses in snow.
By Tara Matsler | November 29, 2015
There's no sense in agonizing over what holiday gifts to get the most important pal in your life (your American Quarter Horse, of course), especially when you've got a network of equine-interested friends out there.
We asked AQHA's Instagram fans (follow us at @officialaqha) what they had up their sleeves when it came to Christmas gift ideas for horses.
- Brittney (@brittney31evers) had luxury in mind – a new western show bridle and reins.
- Kayla (@bayroancowgirl) plans to mix business with pleasure – Christmas cookies ... and a set of hobbles.
- Taylor (@triple.equine) is all about the peppermint – she's gifting a new minty salt lick, making oat peppermint cookies and throwing in some always-delightful carrots.
- Eleanor (@_eleanoraaa) concurs – she's going horse treats all the way.
- @Fergemma.2018 is going one further – treats and a new breast collar.
- And then there's Kaylyn (@kaylyn_beetle), a girl after my own heart – she's giving "her horse" a puppy and a used western saddle.
We're celebrating winter and American Quarter Horses on Instagram, and we'd like you to join the conversation with our #AQHAsnow hashtag.
Stay warm out there, friends!