Saddle Winners for Gulf and Gold Coast Circuits
See who captured high-point and random-draw saddles at the Florida Quarter Horse Association Gulf and Coast Coast circuits.
By Tara Matsler | January 11, 2015
Starting December 27, in Tampa, the Florida Quarter Horse Association Gold Coast Circuit wound down the 2014 show season, with the FQHA Gulf Coast Circuit trailing on its heels and kicking off the 2015 show season January 1. The circuits, managed by Professional Horseshow Management, concluded January 5.
View results from the 2014 Gold Coast and 2015 Gulf Coast circuits.
The American Quarter Horse Journal congratulates the following high-point winners who took home Blue Ribbon saddles:
- AQHA Professional Horseman Ryan Cottingim of Thomspson Station, Tennessee – clients earning most points at the Gold and Gulf Coast Circuits, sponsored by Friends of FQHA
- Zach Nolot of New Albany, Indiana – random draw of Gold and Gulf Coast exhibitors, sponsored by FQHA
- James M. Howard of Nashville, and Maxed Out Potential (2001 bay gelding Potentially Special-Cierras Silver Dream by Mito Cierra) – High-Point Gulf Coast Trail Horse, sponsored by Sea Ridge Farms
- Donna Senick of Oxford, Florida, and Persuadednthemoonlte (2010 brown gelding by Only In The Moonlite-Persuasive Principle by Principle Investment) – High-Point Gulf Coast Rail Horse, sponsored by Pine Meadow Quarter Horses.
- Katheryn Van Slyke of Nolensville, Tennessee, and Zippin On Top (1997 brown gelding by Tonto Top Chic-Zippo Breeze Bar by Zippo Pat Bars) – High-Point Gulf Coast Pattern Horse, sponsored by FQHA
- Ashley Reichert of Grove City, Ohio, and Pine Chexed (2004 bay gelding by Zippo Pine Chex-Always Invite Megan by Invitation Only) – High-Point Level 1 (Novice) Exhibitor, sponsored by Powder Brook Farm
Silver Royal Saddle Winner:
- Morra Nevells of Perkasie, Pennsylvania – random draw of Gulf Coast Halter Exhibitors, sponsored by AquaTRAK
CWD Hunter-Style Saddle Winner:
- Nicholas Furlong of Mexico, New York, and Executive Hotrodder (1999 bay gelding by Jet Set Hotrodder-Super Ruckus (TB) by Bold Ruckus (TB), High-Point Gold Coast Over Fence Horse, sponsored by CWD
Journal Editor Larri Jo Starkey was on the scene at the Gulf Coast Circuit. View the coverage, including an exclusive slideshow.
|High-Point Gulf Coast Rail Horse: Persuadednthemoonlte and Donna Senick|
|High-Point Gulf Coast Pattern Horse: Zippin On Top and Katheryn Van Slyke|
|High-Point Level 1 (Novice) Exhibitor: Ashley Reichert and Pine Chexed|
|Random Draw of Gulf Coast Halter Exhibitors: Morra Nevells|
Do you have news about your weekend show or circuit event? Contact AQHA Internet Editor Tara Matsler at email@example.com to have your show highlighted on AQHA.com's Showing page.