Equestrians With Disabilities Classes at Congress
For the first time, the All American Quarter Horse Quarter Horse Congress will offer EWD classes.
April 22, 2015
From the Ohio Quarter Horse Association
Officials from the Ohio Quarter Horse Association have announced they will be offering dual-approved (AQHA/National Snaffle Bit Association) classes for Equestrians With Disabilities at the 2015 All American Quarter Horse Congress.
Equestrians With Disabilities classes are slated for October 10-11 and will include:
- Walk-Trot Showmanship- Level 2
- Walk-Trot Showmanship- Advanced Level 3
- Walk-Trot Trail- Supported Level 1
- Walk-Trot Trail- Independent Level 2
- Walk-Trot Horsemanship- Independent
- Walk-Trot Western Pleasure- Independent
- Walk-Trot Western Pleasure-Supported
These classes will be sponsored by the NSBA Foundation.
The Equestrians With Disabilities classes are open to people with physical or cognitive disabilities that love competing. In order to participation in EWD events, a diagnosis form and acceptable adaptive equipment must be completed. To learn more and to access the forms, visit www.aqha.com/ewd.