More on the Menu at Oregon's May Show
The Oregon Quarter Horse Association adds classes for Paint horses at its May 14-17 circuit in Central Point, Oregon.
April 27, 2015
From the Oregon Quarter Horse Association
The Oregon Quarter Horse Association looks to entice even more exhibitors to its May 14-17 in Central Point, Oregon, with the addition of American Paint Horse Association classes to its AQHA-approved show.
Jackson County Expo in Central Point is also the home to the Oregon Summer Classic, which was the third-largest AQHA circuit in 2014. OQHA's May show provides super practice for exhibitors set on success at the Summer Classic June 22-28.
Here are six more reasons why the OQHA May show is worth the trip:
- Full slate of AQHA and APHA classes, including solid-bred and cattle classes
- Six AQHA judges and four APHA judges
- All-day show fees
- Two show arenas every day
- A free exhibitor barbecue and back-number bingo
- AQHA all-around and reserve all-around awards for the six-judge circuit; APHA high-point and reserve high-point awards for the four-judge circuit
Visit www.oregon-qha.com to access the show schedule and more.
Do you have news from your AQHA affiliate? Contact AQHA Internet Editor Tara Matsler at email@example.com to have your news highlighted on AQHA.com's Showing page.