Level 1 Championships Entry Deadline Approaching
Entries are due soon for the 2016 AQHA Level 1 Championships!
March 6, 2016
The American Quarter Horse Association
If you’ve been kicking around the thought of entering the 2016 AQHA Level 1 Championships, you need to hustle to get your entry form turned in.
Entries are due:
- March 15 for the Farnam Central AQHA Level 1 Championships; the show is April 13-17 in Oklahoma City
- March 15 for the AQHA West Level 1 Championships; the show is April 20-24 in Las Vegas
- April 1 for the Nutrena East AQHA Level 1 Championships; the show is May 4-8 in Raleigh, North Carolina
Before downloading the entry form,
- Take a look at the qualifying rules for the Level 1 Championships. AQHA changed the qualifying rules for 2016 only, so you definitely will want to check those out. Long story short: Exhibitors were not required to qualify for the 2016 Level 1 Championships, they only need to be eligible in 2015 to enter.
- Verify which classes you are eligible to enter.
- Check which show offers which classes. For instance, the AQHA Central Level 1 Championships in Oklahoma City offers the full array of classes; the AQHA West and Nutrena East Level 1 championships offer everything but cattle classes.
- Note the show dates and locations.
- Learn a little more about Rookie classes. They’re offered at the Level 1 Championships, too.
Downloading the Entry Forms
Entry forms will not be mailed or emailed to exhibitors. All entry forms can only be accessed at www.aqha.com/level1championships. If you were Level 1 eligible in 2015, you are eligible to compete!
Or you can get to them here:
- AQHA West Level 1 Championships (April 20-24 in Las Vegas)
- Farnam Central AQHA Level 1 Championships (April 13-17 in Oklahoma City)
- Nutrena East AQHA Level 1 Championships (May 4-8 in Raleigh, North Carolina)
After you download your entry form, be sure to check out the hotel accommodations. Click the links above to see options for hotels, RV spaces and cut-off deadlines.