New AQHA Judges Announced
The AQHA Executive and Judges committees approve new AQHA judges.
April 19, 2017
American Quarter Horse Association
New American Quarter Horse Association judges were recently approved by the AQHA Executive and Judges committees after the Latin American Summit in Costa Rica. Applicants were approved based on test scores and other criteria by the AQHA Judges Committee. After approval from the Judges Committee, a list of potential candidates were reviewed and approved by the AQHA Executive Committee.
The following individuals have received their AQHA judge’s card:
- Juan Ache, Uruguay
- Armando Batista, Panama
- Marcelo Brusquetti, Paraguay
- Ruben Alejandro Castro, Mexico
- Luis Marvez Davila, Costa Rica
- Sofia De Lazzer, Argentina
- Jose De Mendiguren, Argentina
- Paula Fernandez, Costa Rica
- Francisco Garcia, Brazil
- Luis Diego Acosta Gonzalez, Costa Rica
- Lorena James, Argentina
- Patricia Khayatt, Colombia
- Julio Cesar Fonesca Meneses, Costa Rica
- Rafael Pares, Panama
- Octavio Tabares, Costa Rica
AQHA judges are held to the highest quality of standards. To learn how to apply to be an AQHA judge and help improve the quality and welfare of registered horses in AQHA-approved competition, visit www.aqha.com/judge.