Meet 2017 Team Wrangler
AQHA introduces 2017 Team Wrangler, a collection of AQHA Professional Horsemen who will promote educational outreach for the horse industry.
January 5, 2017
American Quarter Horse Association
As a joint effort between Wrangler and the American Quarter Horse Association, Team Wrangler promotes educational outreach for the equine industry by providing clinics to horse enthusiasts across the globe.
The 2017 team is as versatile as the American Quarter Horse, comprising 23 top AQHA Professional Horsemen, from across the disciplines – from halter to all-around and roping to racing.
Team Wrangler members will be promoting the American Quarter Horse around the United States throughout 2017.
The members of the 2017 Team Wrangler are:
- Adam Wainscott of Nolensville, Tennessee
- Becky Meadows of Staunton, Virginia
- Brent Maxwell of West Mansfield, Ohio
- Chad Evans of Elizabeth, Colorado
- C.R. Bradley of Collinsville, Texas
- Dan Trein of Seville, Ohio
- Denny Hassett of Auburn, Kansas
- Dolly Chayer of Sperry, Oklahoma
- Donnie Recchiuti of Heath, Ohio
- G.R. Carter Jr. of Oklahoma City
- J.D. Yates of Pueblo, Colorado
- Jeffrey Pait of Aiken, South Carolina
- Jessica Johnson of Pickerington, Ohio
- Jody Ramer of Sulphur, Oklahoma
- Josh Little of Mebane, North Carolina
- Marty Simper of Ogden, Utah
- Rob Meneely of Conyers, Georgia
- Ryan Cottingim of Thompson Station, Tennessee
- Teddy Johnson of Gainesville, Texas
- Teresa Kackert of Menifee, California
- Todd Crawford of Blanchard, Oklahoma
- Tommy Buckner of Bastrop, Texas
- Virginia Beaton of Middleport, New York
For details on having a Team Wrangler clinician conduct a clinic at an equine event, contact Tawanna Walker at email@example.com. Travel and accommodation charges are covered by AQHA and Wrangler.
AQHA members have a spirit of hard work, respect for others and dedication to doing a job right. Wrangler shares that same spirit and has established its brand to be synonymous with the western way of life. Wrangler supports your lifestyle by sponsoring events like the Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show, the Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show, the Level 1 Championships, and by contributing funds to support youth scholarships through the American Quarter Horse Foundation. Wrangler is proud to be an AQHA corporate partner – and the official jeans and shirts of AQHA.