AQHA Regional Championships
Your American Quarter Horse gives you great opportunities at an AQHA Regional Championship near you.
You could be crowned a champion at this fun, rewarding AQHA competition!
Bring your American Quarter Horse to the 2018 AQHA Regional Championship closest to you and experience an event that tests your skills in a fun, rewarding environment! No matter where you live, you can compete in the Regional Championship of your choice (exhibitors can only compete at one per year). You can win great prizes from our team of AQHA corporate partners!
Awards will be provided by AQHA partners for first through third place in each of the eight core classes in Level 1 youth 13-&-under, Level 1 youth 14-18, Level 1 Amateur and either Rookie OR Select amateur and buckles for the all-around winner in each group.
The Regional Championships would not be possible without the help of AQHA corporate partners.
Compete in these divisions:
- Level 1 – Offered in youth and amateur classes. Eligibility in a Level 1 class is determined by:
- Points earned in the past three years.
- Lifetime awards won with either AQHA or any equine organization or association with a membership of more than 7,500.
Find out if you are eligible for Level 1.
- Youth – specially designed for AQHYA members 18 and younger.
- Amateur – A non-pro division for AQHA members 19 and older.
- Select - A non-pro division for AQHA members 50 and older.
- Open – Reserved for our seasoned competitors and professionals, you can test your skills against the best!
With the exception of rookie and Level 1 classes, youth, amateur and Select competitors may only show owned or leased horses as defined in the 2018 AQHA Official Handbook of Rules and Regulations. Late entries are accepted for an additional fee. Contact your region for more information.
All dates and locations are tentative. Regions may impose entry deadlines.
2018 AQHA Regional Championship Dates and Locations
Official 2018 Dates and Updates coming soon!!
August 9-12, 2018
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
14405 179th Ave SE
Monroe, Washington 98272
Entry Deadline: July 20, 2018
Show Contact: Lisa Gardner
September 20-23, 2018
Central States Fairgrounds
800 San Francisco Street
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
Show Contact: Mary Roes