800,000 Facebook Fans Strong
Join AQHA in celebrating the latest major milestone for the AQHA Facebook page.
January 28, 2014
The American Quarter Horse Association
The American Quarter Horse Association is happy to report another milestone on the AQHA Facebook page: 800,000 fans.
AQHA is celebrating by giving all fans a special discount to Quarter Horse Outfitters, AQHA’s official store.
AQHA has many other great reasons to visit their Facebook page.
AQHA's Facebook page offers:
- "Guess That Horse." On Wednesdays, enjoy this fast-paced game with a great prize up for grabs to the first person to correctly guess the American Quarter Horse in a posted photo.
- Sweepstakes with AQHA corporate partner prizes. AQHA's generous corporate partners provide prizes regularly
- The latest industry news
- AQHA member benefits
- #AQHAProud photos and quotes from members like you.
- Blogs and stories on your favorite horse subjects, including training, health, riding, showing, breeding, foundation bloodlines, American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame inductees and more.
- Customer service. Get answers to your AQHA questions quickly and courteously, via private message or regular post, whichever you prefer.
- The American Quarter Horse Journal and America’s Horse sneak peeks
- Videos and photos
- Discounts and special offers
- An on-call equine color specialist to answer all your coat-color questions
- Interactivity with AQHA YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest accounts
- Community and friendship, thanks to a common bond – the love of the American Quarter Horse
Join AQHA in celebration of their 800,000-fan milestone, and enjoy your discount to Quarter Horse Outfitters. Fans can access the promo code on AQHA’s Facebook page.
Continue to help spread the word about the #AQHAProud campaign. Use this hashtag across all of AQHA’s social networks to help show the world why you are #AQHAProud!
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter, watch the AQHA Newscast and visit www.aqha.com/news.