Committee and Council Reports
The 2014 AQHA standing committee and council reports are available for review.
May 30, 2014
The American Quarter Horse Association
At its April meeting, the AQHA Executive Committee reviewed the recommendations approved by the AQHA standing committees and councils at the 2014 AQHA Convention.
Because there were a large number of rule-based recommendations from the amateur, judges and show and professional horsemen’s committees, those recommendations are being evaluated to determine information technology needs and timelines, then will go on to the AQHA Show Council for review. From there, the recommendations with Show Council input will be reviewed by the Executive Committee during its July meeting.
The following are the committee and council recommendations with the Executive Committee’s action:
- Amateur Committee
- Equine Research Committee
- Foundation Council Committee
- International Committee
- Judges Committee
- Marketing and Membership Committee
- Nominations and Credentials Committee
- Public Policy Committee
- Racing Committee
- Recreational Activities Committee
- Show and Pro Horseman Committee
- Youth Activities Committee
- Stud Book and Registration Committee