AQHA Proud Essay Contest
AQHA wants to feature you and your horse in an upcoming AQHA Proud advertising campaign!
October 21, 2014
The American Quarter Horse Association
If you frequent our websites, social networks, horse events and industry magazines, you’ve probably noticed our “AQHA Proud” advertising campaign. This campaign was dreamed up to inspire our valuable AQHA members to share the reasons you’re proud of your American Quarter Horse and your Association. After all, it’s our wonderful horse that brings almost 300,000 people together in a common bond.
We want to hear your AQHA Proud story, and we might use it in an upcoming advertising campaign.
Enter the AQHA Proud Essay Contest today. Here’s how:
• Visit the AQHA Proud Essay Contest tab on the AQHA Facebook page. Not on Facebook? No problem. Visit our essay contest page on the web.
• Submit an essay of 300 words or less explaining why you’re AQHA Proud.
• Attach a high-resolution photo of you and an American Quarter Horse.
• Include the horse’s AQHA registration number.
• This contest is open to AQHA and AQHYA members only. Join or renew today!
• The Quarter Horse in the photo must be up to date on ownership record.
• The Quarter Horse in the photo does not need to be owned by the person submitting the photo.
• No purchase necessary.
The AQHA Proud Essay Contest runs through November 21. We’ll choose multiple winners, so tell your friends to enter.
Not an AQHA member? Learn about the many benefits of AQHA membership, including hundreds of dollars in savings and discounts each year on the products you need and love.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter, watch the AQHA Newscast and visit www.aqha.com/news.