Meet 2015 Team Wrangler
AQHA Professional Horsemen will promote educational outreach for the horse industry.
January 29, 2015
As a joint effort between Wrangler and the American Quarter Horse Association, Team Wrangler promotes educational outreach for the horse industry. And the 2015 team is as versatile as the American Quarter Horse, comprising top AQHA Professional Horsemen and - women from across the disciplines – from halter to all-around and roping to racing.
Team Wrangler members will be promoting the American Quarter Horse around the United States throughout 2015.
The members of the 2015 Team Wrangler are:
- Teddy Johnson of Gainesville, Texas
- Gary Roberts of Murrieta, California
- Tyson Furlong of Mexico, New York
- Rob Meneely of Conyers, Georgia
- C.R. Bradley of Collinsville, Texas
- Josh Little of Mebane, North Carolina
- Keith Miller Jr. of Reidsville, North Carolina
- Marty Simper of Ogden, Utah
- Jody Ramer of Sulphur, Oklahoma
- Randy Jacobs of Dover, Ohio
- Rick Leek of Dryden, Michigan
- Brent Tincher of Oxford, Ohio
- J.D. Yates of Pueblo, Colorado
- Bonnie Minor of Dennison, Minnesota
- Jillian Bergstresser of Oswego, New York
- Bobby Lewis of Overbrook, Oklahoma
- Whitney Lagace of Higganum, Connecticut
- Genevieve Miller of Ellensburg, Washington
- G.R. Carter Jr. of Oklahoma City
- Tommy Brian Buckner of Bastrop, Texas
- Michael Joiner of Santa Teresa, New Mexico
- Cody Jensen of Stanton, California
- Jessica A. Johnson of Pickerington, Ohio
- Teresa Kackert of Menifee, California
AQHA members have a spirit of hard work, respect for others and dedication to doing a job right. Wrangler shares that same spirit and has established its brand to be synonymous with the western way of life. Wrangler supports your lifestyle by sponsoring events like the AQHA world shows and by contributing funds to support youth scholarships through the American Quarter Horse Foundation. Wrangler is proud to be an AQHA corporate partner – and the official jeans and shirts of AQHA.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHAnews on Twitter, watch the AQHA Newscast and visit www.aqha.com/news.