AQHA Media Launches the Performance Horse Journal
Read the free, digital preview of the Performance Horse Journal, then enter to win a pair of Joey Jemison custom chaps and a trip for two to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo.
July 7, 2016
The American Quarter Horse Association
Dedicated to reining, cutting, team roping, barrel racing and other timed events, the Performance Horse Journal debuted with its July preview issue. The Performance Horse Journal is one of two new titles from AQHA Media. The other is the Ranch Horse Journal, which launched its preview issue in June.
Each issue of the Performance Horse Journal will be packed with:
- Hands-on training articles, covering western performance events
- Intriguing stories about performance-horse breeders
- Insightful health, breeding and management articles
- Official show coverage from AQHA’s world championship shows
Current subscribers to The American Quarter Horse Journal should look for a print copy of the first Performance Horse Journal to arrive along with their July Journal.
If you’re not a current Journal subscriber, the good news is you still have the chance check out the new magazine. Read the new Performance Horse Journal.
Enter the Performance Horse Journal Sweepstakes
Every month this summer, AQHA Media will be giving away a great prize to new and renewing subscribers, as well as readers who share their impressions and opinions of the new magazines.
Enter in July for a chance to win a pair of Joey Jemison custom chaps and a trip for two to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo.
All entries this summer are eligible for the grand prize – a trip to the NFR.
- Three days, two nights in Las Vegas
- Airfare for two
- Two premium seats for one NFR performance
- Hotel accommodations for two nights and a dinner for two at a top restaurant
Ways to Enter:
- Purchase a new subscription or renew your current subscription to any Journal magazine and you are automatically entered!
- Take this brief survey after reading the new Performance Horse Journal.