AQHA Media Launches the Ranch Horse Journal
Read the free, digital preview of the Ranch Horse Journal, then enter to win a pair of Justin boots and a trip for two to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo.
May 21, 2016
The American Quarter Horse Association
Dedicated to the American Quarter Horse ranch horse and ranch-horse competition, the Ranch Horse Journal debuted with its June preview issue. The Ranch Horse Journal is one of two new titles from AQHA Media. The second is the Performance Horse Journal, which will launch in July with a preview issue.
Each issue of the Ranch Horse Journal will be packed with:
- Hands-on training articles specifically for ranch competitions
- Insightful health and business articles
- Coverage from ranch horse competitions and sales, including Versatility Ranch Horse, ranch riding classes, ranch rodeos, as well as stock horse and ranch horse associations
- Intriguing stories about legendary ranch horses, AQHA Ranching Heritage Breeders and ranch horse competitors
Current subscribers to The American Quarter Horse Journal should look for a print copy of the first Ranch Horse Journal to arrive along with their June Journal.
If you’re not a current Journal subscriber, the good news is you still have the chance check out the new magazine. Read the new Ranch Horse Journal.
Enter the Ranch Horse Journal Sweepstakes
Every month this summer, AQHA Media will be giving away a great prize to new and renewing subscribers, as well as readers who share their impressions and opinions of the new magazines.
Enter in June for a chance to win a pair of Justin AQHA full-quill ostrich boots and a trip for two to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo.
All entries this summer are eligible for the grand prize – a trip to the NFR.
- Three days, two nights in Las Vegas
- Airfare for two
- Two premium seats for one NFR performance
- Hotel accommodations for two nights and a dinner for two at a Zagat Top restaurant
Ways to Enter:
- Purchase a new subscription or renew your current subscription to any Journal magazine and you are automatically entered!
- Take this brief survey after reading the new Ranch Horse Journal.