2017 Bank Of America Youth Excellence Seminar
Get ready for a fun-packed event offering valuable leadership skills, inspiring speakers and tons of fun July 11-13, 2017, in Amarillo.
October 14, 2016
American Quarter Horse Association
The 2017 Bank of America Youth Excellence Seminar will take place July 11-13, 2017, in Amarillo. Registration for YES is coming soon. Forms will be downloadable on www.aqha.com/aqhya in the spring of 2017.
YES welcomes AQHYA members and non-members, ages 10 to 18, to experience this three-day, fun-packed event that offers valuable leadership skills, inspiring speakers and tons of fun.
- Anyone can attend – current AQHYA members and non-members.
- Youth will attend interactive sessions designed to develop and teach leadership skills.
- Each day features new speakers presenting topics related to the equine industry.
- Five AQHYA officers will be elected. (President, first vice president, second vice president, member and member)
- Regional directors will be elected. AQHYA has 11 regions. Each region has the opportunity to elect three AQHYA members to be directors.
Questions about YES? Contact the AQHA youth department at 806-378-4377.
Look for more information to be posted at www.aqha.com/yes.