Enter AQHA Media’s September Sweepstakes
You have the chance to win a 100X Master Hatters premium felt hat and a trip for two to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo.
September 1, 2016
The American Quarter Horse Association
Every month this summer, AQHA Media is giving away a great prize to new and renewing subscribers, as well as readers who share their impressions and opinions of the Association’s magazines. Enter in September for a chance to win a 100X Master Hatters premium felt hat and a trip for two to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo.
The September sweepstakes offers four methods of entry:
- Purchase a new subscription or renew your current subscription to any Journal magazine and you are automatically entered! -or-
- Take this survey after reading the June preview issue of the Ranch Horse Journal. -or-
- Take this survey after reading the July preview issue of the Performance Horse Journal. -or-
- Take this survey after reading the August American Quarter Horse Journal.
All entries this summer are eligible for the grand prize – a trip to the NFR.
- Three days, two nights in Las Vegas
- Airfare for two
- Two premium seats for one NFR performance
- Hotel accommodations for two nights and a dinner for two at a top restaurant
About the Magazines
The American Quarter Horse Journal is a monthly magazine focusing on AQHA’s “core” rail-and-pattern and halter segments. Readers can expect features on breeders, amateur exhibitors, as well as training tips from AQHA Professional Horsemen and health features; full coverage of the five AQHA world championship shows and other major AQHA events, as well as the show leaders lists, health and youth focus issues, and some international flavor; and traditional historical items, such as American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame inductees and 50-year breeders.
The Ranch Horse Journal is a quarterly magazine is dedicated to the American Quarter Horse ranch horse and ranch horse competition. Subscribers can look forward to training tips, horse health and business insights, coverage from ranch horse competitions and sales, plus stories about legendary horses, ranches and horsemen.
The Performance Horse Journal is a bi-monthly magazine dedicated to reining, cutting, roping, barrel racing and other timed events. Subscribers will enjoy training insights, profiles on performance horse breeders, articles covering health, breeding and management topics, as well as official coverage from AQHA's world championship shows.
To learn more or to subscribe to any of these publications, visit www.aqha.com/magazines.