Meet 2017-2019 Team Wrangler
AQHA introduces the 2017-2019 Team Wrangler, a collection of AQHA Professional Horsemen who will promote educational outreach for the horse industry.
December 8, 2017
The American Quarter Horse Association
As a joint effort between Wrangler and the American Quarter Horse Association, Team Wrangler promotes educational outreach for the horse industry. The 2017-2019 team is as versatile as the American Quarter Horse, comprising top AQHA Professional Horsemen, from across the disciplines – from halter to all-around and roping to racing.
Team Wrangler members will promote the American Quarter Horse around the United States throughout 2017-2019.
The members of the 2017-2019 Team Wrangler are:
- C.R. Bradley, Collinsville, Texas
- Nancy Cahill, Madisonville, Texas
- Cynthia Cantleberry, Paso Robles, California
- G.R. Carter Jr., Oklahoma City
- Ryan Cottingim, Thompson’s Station, Tennessee
- Shelley Fitzgerald, Yukon, Oklahoma
- Mike Jennings, Round Hill, Virginia
- Teddy Johnson, Whitesboro, Texas
- Luke Jones, Allerton, Iowa
- Holden Jung, Farmington, Utah
- Whitney Lagace, Higganum, Connecticut
- Bobby E. Lewis, Overbrook, Oklahoma
- Josh Little, Mebane, North Carolina
- Gretchen Mathes, Harwinton, Connecticut
- Tom McBeath, Union, Mississippi
- Jonathan Meilleur, Hamburg, Pennsylvania
- C Davidson ‘David’ Miller, Boerne, Texas
- Keith Miller, Reidsville, North Carolina
- Carli Pitts, Newburgh, Indiana
- Ricky Ramirez, Millsap, Texas
- Tom Robertson, Saline, Michigan
- Marty Oak Simper, Ogden, Utah
- Stephen Stephens, Weatherford, Texas
- Dan Trein, Seville, Ohio
At the 2017 Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show Wrangler donated $20,000 to the American Quarter Horse Foundation scholarship fund. This donation will help provide scholarships to children of AQHA Professional Horsemen.
AQHA members have a spirit of hard work, respect for others and dedication to doing a job right. Wrangler shares that same spirit and has established its brand to be synonymous with the western way of life. Wrangler supports your lifestyle by sponsoring events like the Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship show, the Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show, the AQHA Level 1 Championships and by contributing funds to support youth scholarships through the American Quarter Horse Foundation. Wrangler is proud to be an AQHA corporate partner – and the official jeans and shirts of AQHA.