Meet the 2018-2019 Team Wrangler
AQHA introduces the 2018-2019 Team Wrangler, a collection of elite AQHA Professional Horsemen who will promote the American Quarter Horse through educational outreach.
December 10, 2018
The American Quarter Horse Association
As a joint effort between Wrangler and the American Quarter Horse Association, Team Wrangler promotes educational outreach for the horse industry. The 2018-2019 team is as versatile as the American Quarter Horse, comprising top AQHA Professional Horsemen from across the disciplines – from halter to all-around and roping to racing.
Team Wrangler members will promote the American Quarter Horse around the world throughout 2018-2019.
The members of the 2018-2019 Team Wrangler are:
- C.R. Bradley of Collinsville, Texas
- Nancy Cahill of Madisonville, Texas
- Cynthia Cantleberry of Paso Robles, California
- G.R. Carter Jr. of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Ryan Cottingim of Thompsons Station, Tennessee
- Shelley Fitzgerald of Yukon, Oklahoma
- Mike Jennings of Round Hill, Virginia
- Teddy Johnson of Whitesboro, Texas
- Luke Jones of Allerton, Iowa
- Holden Jung of Farmington, Utah
- Whitney Lagace of Higganum, Connecticut
- Bobby E. Lewis of Overbrook, Oklahoma
- Josh Little of Mebane, North Carolina
- Gretchen Mathes of Harwinton, Connecticut
- Tom McBeath of Union, Mississippi
- Jonathan Meilleur of Hamburg, Pennsylvania
- C Davidson “David” Miller of Boerne, Texas
- Keith Miller of Reidsville, North Carolina
- Carli Pitts of Newburgh, Indiana
- Ricky Ramirez of Millsap, Texas
- Tom Robertson of Saline, Michigan
- Marty Oak Simper of Ogden, Utah
- Stephen Stephens of Weatherford, Texas
- Dan Trein of Seville, Ohio
At the 2018 Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show, Wrangler donated $20,000 to the American Quarter Horse Foundation scholarship fund. This donation will help provide scholarships to children of AQHA Professional Horsemen.
AQHA members have a spirit of hard work, respect for others and dedication to doing a job right. Wrangler shares that same spirit and has established its brand to be synonymous with the western way of life. Wrangler supports your lifestyle by sponsoring events like the Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship show, the Built Ford Tough AQHYA World Championship Show, the AQHA Level 1 Championships and by contributing funds to support youth scholarships through the American Quarter Horse Foundation. Wrangler is proud to be an AQHA corporate partner – and the official jeans and shirts of AQHA.