2019 Bank of America Youth Excellence Seminar
Get ready for a fun-packed event offering valuable leadership skills, inspiring speakers and tons of fun July 9-11, 2019, in Amarillo, Texas.
September 14, 2018
The American Quarter Horse Association
The 2019 Bank of America Youth Excellence Seminar is July 9-11, 2019, in Amarillo.
Registration for YES is coming soon.The downloadable forms will be available on www.aqha.com/yes in the fall of 2018.
- All youth, ages 10 to 18, are welcome – current AQHYA members and non-members.
- Youth will attend interactive sessions designed to develop and teach leadership skills.
- Each day features new speakers, presenting topics related to leadership and the equine industry.
- Five AQHYA officers will be elected. (president, first vice president, second vice president and two members)
- Regional directors will also be elected. AQHYA has 11 regions, and each region has the opportunity to elect three AQHYA members to be directors. Learn about becoming a voting delegate by contacting your youth adviser.
Questions about YES? Contact the AQHA youth department at 806-378-4377 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look for more information to be posted at www.aqha.com/yes later this fall.