Bank of America Racing Challenge payments coming due June 15.
June 5, 2018
A number of nomination payments for regional Bank of America Racing Challenge races are due on June 15.
- The $30,000-added Bank of America Emerald Downs Championship Challenge has trials on August 5 and the final on August 26.
- The $27,500-added John Deere Los Alamitos Juvenile Challenge, which has trials on August 4 and the final on August 18.
- The $18,500-added John Deere Evergreen Park Juvenile Challenge, which has trials on August 4 and the final on August 18.
Sustaining payments for regional Bank of America Racing Challenge races coming due on June 15 include:
- The $30,000-added John Deere Sandy Downs Juvenile Challenge, which offers trials on July 6 and the final on July 20.
- The $40,000-added AQHA Albuquerque Distance Challenge, which offers trials on July 13 and the final on July 29.
To make a payment, call Challenge Racing Specialist Malynda Reed at 806-378-4740.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHARacing on Twitter, “like” Q-Racing on Facebook and visit www.aqharacing.com.