April Q-Racing Journal Available
Digital Q-Racing Journal magazine available to read.
April 3, 2014
The April 2014 edition of the digital Q-Racing Journal is available to read. The Q-Racing Journal is free to view for a limited time.
Read the April Q-Racing Journal
The Q-Racing Journal is now available on a new, improved viewing platform that is easier to use on all types of machines, from desktop computers to smartphones. In addition, viewers can download the free viewing app to optimize the viewing experience on a smartphone or tablet.
The Q-Racing Journal is a monthly digital publication for the Association’s racing owners, breeders and fans. Within the pages of the Q-Racing Journal, you’ll find coverage of the American Quarter Horse racing industry, featuring news, history, industry topics, sales and race statistics.
In this edition, be sure to read about:
- Stakes coverage from Grade 1 races around the country, including video
- Meet Tony Patterson, who has gathered up the reins as the Louisiana QHBA Executive Director
- Susan Hadley has made a difference for her family and for the racing industry
- Remembering Clarence Scharbauer Jr.
- Should you creep feed your foals?
- The latest stats on industry leaders
- Stakes charts, including video (when available)!
- And more!
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHARacing on Twitter, watch the AQHA Racing Newscast and visit www.aqharacing.com.