February Q-Racing Journal Available
The digital Q-Racing Journal is free to read for a limited time!
February 6, 2014
The February 2014 edition of the digital Q-Racing Journal is available to read. The Q-Racing Journal is free to view for a limited time.
Read the Q-Racing Journal
The Q-Racing Journal is a monthly digital publication for the Association’s racing owners, breeders and fans. Within the pages of the Q-Racing Journal, you’ll find coverage of the American Quarter Horse racing industry, featuring news, history, industry topics, sales and race statistics.
In this edition, be sure to read about:
- The 2013 racing champions
- Stakes coverage from Grade 1 races around the country, including video
- Meet Iowa's tireless volunteer Brenda Onstot
- JoAnn Adams' smile was a common sight at the racetrack
- The latest on racing in Florida
- The Challenge program serves horsemen -- and is growing in 2014
- The latest stats on industry leaders
- Stakes charts, including video (when available)!
- And more!
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHARacing on Twitter, watch the AQHA Racing Newscast and visit www.aqharacing.com.