November 2014 Q-Racing Journal Available
The digital November Q-Racing Journal is available to read.
November 7, 2014
The November 2014 edition of the digital Q-Racing Journal is available to read.
Read the November Q-Racing Journal
Subscribers can access the magazine by using their PIN and password on a desktop computer, or by downloading the “Q-Racing Journal” app on a smartphone or tablet.
The Q-Racing Journal is a monthly digital publication for the Association’s racing owners, breeders and fans. Within the pages of the Q-Racing Journal, you’ll find coverage of the American Quarter Horse racing industry, featuring news, history, industry topics, sales and race statistics.
To subscribe to the Q-Racing Journal, call AQHA at 800-291-7323. A one-year subscription is $15, and a three-year subscription is $35. This includes 12 monthly digital magazines and two print copies (March Annual Review and December Stallion Issue) mailed to subscribers.
Subscribers to the monthly Q-Racing Video subscription service also receive a free subscription to the digital Q-Racing Journal.
In this edition, be sure to read about:
- Coverage of the Bank of America Challenge Championships, plus watch race video replays
- The lowdown on ROAP and how it impacts the sport
- Progress with historical racing
- AQHA Executive Committee member Ralph Seekins
- Highlights from the Mildred Vessels Memorial Handicap, Refrigerator Handicap, Dash For Cash Futurity and Los Al Invitational
- All American runner Cuz IBA Okey and his second career
- Squaw H, a daughter of King P-234 who paved a road from showing to racing
- How to use class as a factor when handicapping
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHARacing on Twitter, “like” Q-Racing on Facebook and visit www.aqharacing.com.