January Q-Racing Journal Available
The digital Q-Racing Journal is available to read.
January 5, 2015
The January 2015 edition of the digital Q-Racing Journal is available to read.
Read the January Q-Racing Journal
Subscribers can access the magazine by using their PIN and password on a desktop computer, or by downloading the “Q-Racing Journal” app on a smartphone or tablet.
The Q-Racing Journal is a monthly digital publication for the Association’s racing owners, breeders and fans. Within the pages of the Q-Racing Journal, you’ll find coverage of the American Quarter Horse racing industry, featuring news, history, industry topics, sales and race statistics.
To subscribe to the Q-Racing Journal, call AQHA at 800-291-7323. A one-year subscription is $15, and a three-year subscription is $35. This includes 12 monthly digital magazines and two print copies (March Annual Review and December Stallion Issue) mailed to subscribers.
Subscribers to the monthly Q-Racing Video subscription service also receive a free subscription to the digital Q-Racing Journal.
In this edition, be sure to read about:
• Quarter Paths: Chicado V had what it takes
• Meet second-career star Starlite Delight
• JRC Callas First earned his second G1 in the Zia Championship
• Fatten your wallet with these tips on handicapping hook races
• Read about the Los Alamitos 2 Million and watch the race
• How does race distance change your handicapping?
• Statistics, auction results and more
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHARacing on Twitter, “like” Q-Racing on Facebook and visit www.aqharacing.com.