How to Brag on Your Achievements
Use these tips to tell the world about your achievements at the 2017 AQHA Racing Champions Announcements.
January 12, 2018
American Quarter Horse Association
Being a contender for an award at the 2017 AQHA Racing Champions Announcements is a major accomplishment. The good news is your spotlight doesn't end once your name has been called at Heritage Place in Oklahoma City. Here are a few tips to spread the news of your success.
1. Share your achievements with your community via a hometown press release.
AQHA offers an easy way to share your achievements with your hometown newspaper. Contenders, simply choose a press release template.
- Contender for AQHA Racing Champion Title (Horse)
- Contender for AQHA Racing Champion Title (Breeder, Owner, Trainer or Jockey)
- Award Winner (Horse)
- Award Winner (Breeder, Owner, Trainer or Jockey)
Complete the easy-to-fill-out release, and send it electronically to your local newspaper to ensure that your achievements are highlighted for your community to see.
AQHA press release templates have everything your newspaper needs to get started in telling your story.
2. Get social.
- Share your #AQHARacingChampions experiences and tell your story from your year of racing.
- Connect with us on Instagram (@officialaqha, @aqha_racing), YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter (@AQHA, @AQHAracing), Snapchat (officialaqha) and Facebook.
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag #AQHARacingChampions
3. Relive the win.
Did you receive an award at the event? We want you to be proud and show how your hard work and dedication paid off. AQHA will share the video of the ceremony on AQHA’s official YouTube Channel a few weeks after the ceremony. Share the link with your friends and family!
Learn more about the AQHA Racing Champions Announcements at www.aqha.com/racing.
The AQHA Racing Champions Announcements is sponsored by AQHA Corporate Partners John Deere, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bank of America, Nutrena, Wrangler, Adequan® and AQHA sponsor Heritage Place.
AQHA News and information is a service of the American Quarter Horse Association. For more news and information, follow @AQHARacing on Twitter, “like” Q-Racing on Facebook and visit www.aqharacing.com.