Merial AQHA Regional Championships
Your American Quarter Horse gives you great opportunities at a Merial AQHA Regional Championship near you.
You could be crowned a champion at this fun, rewarding AQHA competition!
Bring your American Quarter Horse to the 2015 Merial AQHA Regional Championship closest to you and experience an event that tests your skills in a fun, rewarding environment! No matter where you live, you can compete in the Regional Championship of your choice (exhibitors can only compete at one per year). You can win great prizes from our team of AQHA corporate partners!
Awards will be provided by AQHA for first through third place in each of the eight core classes in Level 1 youth 13-&-under, Level 1 youth 14-18, Level 1 Amateur and either Rookie OR Select amateur and buckles for the all-around winner in each group.
- 1st place – Montana Silversmiths buckle
- 2nd place – Weatherbeeta blanket
- 3rd place – Professional’s Choice SMB’s
Farnam all-around winners will be presented with a specially designed Montana Silversmiths belt buckle.
Compete in these divisions:
- Level 1 (formerly Novice) – Offered in youth and amateur classes. Eligibility in a Level 1 class is determined by:
- Points earned in the past three years.
- Lifetime awards won with either AQHA or any equine organization or association with a membership of more than 7,500.
Find out if you are eligible for Level 1.
- Youth – specially designed for AQHYA members 18 and younger.
- Amateur – A non-pro division for AQHA members 19 and older.
- Select - A non-pro division for AQHA members 50 and older.
- Open – Reserved for our seasoned competitors and professionals, you can test your skills against the best!
With the exception of rookie and Level 1 (formerly Novice) classes, youth, amateur and Select competitors may only show owned or leased horses as defined in the 2015 AQHA Official Handbook of Rules and Regulations. Late entries are accepted for an additional fee. Contact your region for more information.
All dates and locations are tentative. Regions may impose entry deadlines.
2015 Merial AQHA Regional Championship Dates and Locations
Level 1 (formerly Novice) exhibitors placing in the top 10 in Level 1 at Region 2 or Region 6 will qualify for the 2016 AQHA Level 1 championships.
September 17-20, 2015 Entry deadline is September 10, 2015
Central City Fairgrounds
Rapid City, South Dakota
Show Contact: Mary Roes
308-760-0141 – email@example.com
www.whitehorseshowmgt.com (entries) – www.aqharegion2.com (show info)
Level 1 (formerly Novice) exhibitors placing in the top 10 in Level 1 at Region 5, Region 8 or Region 9 will qualify for the 2015 AQHA Level 1 championships.
June 18-21, 2015
Entry Deadline: June 10, 2015
Amarillo National Center/Tri-State Fairgrounds
Show Contact: Don Moore
719-468-9546 – firstname.lastname@example.org
www.mane-events.com (entries) – www.region8experience.com (show info)