Use these resources to help you share your good news with your hometown newspapers.
2017 AQHA Level 1 Championships Fact Sheet
Simply download the release, fill in your information and send to your local newspaper.
- Competitor Hometown Release
- 11th-15th Place Hometown Release
- Fourth-10th Place Hometown Release
- Bronze B&W Rookie Champion Hometown Release
- Reserve B&W Rookie Champion Hometown Release
- B&W Rookie Champion Hometown Release
- Level 1 Bronze Champion Hometown Release
- Level 1 Reserve Champion Hometown Release
- Level 1 Champion Hometown Release
- Halter Champion of Champions Hometown Release
- English High-Point Hometown Release
- Western High-Point Hometown Release
AQHA Periodical and Brochure Distribution Policy
AQHA prohibits the distribution of magazines, periodicals or brochures on the grounds at AQHA produced shows unless they are an official communication tool for one of our corporate, event, affiliate or alliance partners.
Distribution of magazines, periodicals or brochures without express written consent from show management is expressly forbidden. AQHA may request a copy of the magazine or brochure prior to granting permission. For inquiries, contact AQHA Chief Publishing Officer Carl Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org.