Use these resources to help you share your good news with your hometown newspapers.
2018 AQHA Level 1 Championships Fact Sheet
Simply download the release, fill in your information and send to your local newspaper.
- AQHA Level 1 Championships Competitor
- AQHA Level 1 Champion
- AQHA Level 1 Reserve Champion
- AQHA Level 1 Bronze Champion
- AQHA Level 1 Fourth – 10th Place
- AQHA Level 1 Finalist
- B&W Rookie or Walk-Trot Champion
- B&W Rookie or Walk-Trot Reserve Champion
- B&W Rookie or Walk-Trot Bronze Champion
- B&W Rookie or Walk-Trot Fourth – 10th Place
- B&W Rookie or Walk-Trot Finalist
- Reserve All-Around
- Bronze All-Around
- Western or English High-Point
- B&W Rookie High-Point
- Halter Champion of Champions
- Reserve Halter Champion of Champions
AQHA Periodical and Brochure Distribution Policy
AQHA prohibits the distribution of magazines, periodicals or brochures on the grounds at AQHA produced shows unless they are an official communication tool for one of our corporate, event, affiliate or alliance partners.
Distribution of magazines, periodicals or brochures without express written consent from show management is expressly forbidden. AQHA may request a copy of the magazine or brochure prior to granting permission. For inquiries, contact AQHA Chief Publishing Officer Carl Mullins at email@example.com.