The 2019 Zoetis VRH qualifying period is March 1, 2018 - February 28, 2019.
View the 2019 Zoetis VRH World qualifying points.
The 2018 Zoetis AQHA Versatility Ranch Horse World Championships and 2017 Zoetis AQHA Ranching Heritage Challenge Finals will be held at the Lazy E Arena in Guthrie, Oklahoma. The show is tentatively scheduled for June 13-17, 2018. Exhibitors are able to qualify to compete for the all-around Versatile Ranch Horse title or in the individual VRH classes at the 2018 Zoetis VRH World.
- Move-in begins at noon, Monday, June 11. Coggins and health papers will be checked at the show office which closes at 7 pm on Monday and Tuesday.
- Stall office hours:
- Monday – noon-midnight
- Tuesday – 6 am-midnight
- Wednesday – 6 am-11 pm
- Thursday – 6 am-8pm
- Friday – 6 am-8 pm
- Saturday – 6 am-8 pm
- Sunday – 6 am-10 am
- VRH trail course #3 has been moved from the stall arena to the grass area east of trail #1
For Stalling Chart & Stalling Assignments please visit the stalling office on site.
View the 2018 Zoetis VRH World qualifying points.
The 2017 Zoetis Ranching Heritage Finals qualifying period is January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017.
View the 2017 Zoetis Ranching Heritage Finals qualifications.
About Versatility Ranch Horse
Learn more about the classes, divisions and awards offered in VRH competition.
ABS Golf Carts and Service: 405-294-3520
Book your hotel! Consider these host hotels for the 2018 Zoetis VRH World, Zoetis RHC Finals and AQHA Level 1 Cattle.
Celebrate Your Achievements!
Celebrate your achievements from the 2018 Zoetis Versatility Ranch Horse World Championship Show with this 7x9-inch walnut plaque with your name, your horse’s name and your classes!
- Level 1 Cattle Championship
- Zoetis Versatility Ranch Horse World Show
- Zoetis Ranching Heritage Challenge Finals
- NRSHA National Championship