AQHA World Show Horse Judging Contest
The entry deadline of October 26 is fast approaching for the AQHA World Championship Show Collegiate Horse Judging Contest at the 2018 Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show.
September 19, 2018
The American Quarter Horse Association
The final day to enter all teams and individuals for the prestigious AQHA World Championship Show Collegiate Horse Judging Contest is October 26. The Collegiate Horse Judging Contest is November 10 during the Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show at State Fair Park in Oklahoma City.
The coaches meeting is at 7 p.m. on November 9 in the Sales Pavilion (Barn 3). The contest begins at 8 a.m. on November 10.
- All judging cards and tabulation will be maintained through an efficient Scantron system. More information and regulations will be explained at the coaches meeting.
- A current AQHA membership is required to compete in the contest. If you have team members who are not current AQHA members, a new membership or renewal must be purchased at time of entry ($20) and submitted on the form provided with the entry packet.
- Only completed entry forms will be accepted. Last-minute changes can be made at the coaches meeting.
- Entry fee for the contest is $150 per team.
- Entry fee for an individual in the Junior and Senior College or Limited divisions is $40.
- Send your entries by October 26 to the AQHA Youth Department.
- Contestant and coach admission badges can be picked up in the Horse Show Office. Additional badges can be purchased for $60 at the Horse Show Office for contestants not pre-registered for the contest. The Horse Show Office is located in the Super Barn, next to the Gateway of Champions.
Download the entry packet for all information needed to enter the contest.
Not only will the title of the AQHA World Championship Show Collegiate Judging Team be awarded, but thousands of dollars in scholarships will also be awarded to the top three teams in each division. This challenging and rewarding event is sponsored by AQHA.
If you have any questions regarding the 2018 Collegiate Horse Judging Contest, contact email@example.com.