Attention Lucas Oil World Qualifiers
The entry deadline for the 2018 Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show is Monday, September 17.
September 11, 2018
The American Quarter Horse Association
The entry deadline for the 2018 Lucas Oil AQHA World Championship Show is Monday, September 17. As you prepare to enter, take note of the following:
- Check out the qualifiers’ handbook for information about entry procedures, health requirements, stalling and more!
- Pre-order your admission badge – Badges are required for entry into the Jim Norick and Performance arenas. One free badge is given for each horse entered. Save money by ordering your admission badge when you enter. Pre-purchased badges are $40, if purchased by October 26. Badges at the show are $60.
- Adequan® Level 2 Championships Guidelines. Learn more about the classes offered at the Adequan® Level 2 Championships, how to qualify, plus how the classes will be run, judged and the prize money that will be paid out. View the list of exhibitors who are ineligible for Level 2 classes at this year’s Lucas Oil World.
- Stalling tip – For those who wish to be stalled together as a group, the “stall with” name must be the same on each stalling form. Even if only you and one other person want to stall together, choose one name for the form. This will help ensure that you and your group are stalled together.
- More classes! We’ve added three more open Level 1 (horse) stakes classes, also with added money. In addition to open Level 1 western pleasure and hunter under saddle, exhibitors can now show eligible horses in open Level 1 ranch riding, trail and western riding. Exhibitors also have the opportunity to enter the World Conformation Horse Association junior weanling classes and the inaugural Pleasure Versatility Challenge.
- If you’ve already entered, review the list of processed entries. This list is updated and posted daily. If you have questions about your entry, please contact Kim George, World Show Specialist at 806-378-4338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional forms. Check out competitor resources for additional forms and information, including entry forms for the two-year-old western pleasure, weanling halter, Southern Belle Breeders and dual-approved National Snaffle Bit Association classes.
- Not qualified in halter? Take advantage of the halter nomination pilot program. The last chance to enter is September 15 with post-entry available until October 1 with double entry fees.
Celebrate Your Accomplishment
Qualifying for the Lucas Oil World is no small feat! Show off your accomplishment by purchasing these memorabilia items that only qualifiers for this year’s show will have.
- Don’t forget to book your hotel room
- Order your stall mat from Elite Stall Mat Rentals
- Reserve golf cart by contacting Metro Golf Cars at 1-800-772-6507 or email@example.com
The show entry deadline is Monday, September 17.
For more information about the Lucas Oil World, visit www.aqha.com/worldshow.