AQHA Horseback Riding Program: All-Breeds Division
The American Quarter Horse Association celebrates all the breeds of horses you ride.
Enroll today in the All-Breeds Horseback Riding Program and earn great awards for you and all the horses that you love to ride.
- Enroll in the Horseback Riding Program
- Log Your Hours (in whole or half hour increments)
- Quarter Horse Division Information
Qualifications and Rules for the All-Breeds Division
Once you enroll in the All-Breeds division, sponsored by SmartPak and Nutrena, simply log the hours you spend riding any breed of horse. As you move up through the thresholds, you earn the opportunity to purchase a Wrangler denim jacket.
- Must maintain individual AQHA or AQHYA membership.
- One time $35 enrollment fee. (If membership lapses, member must re-enroll in the program)
- On official log sheets (one sheet per horse), log hours riding, pleasure driving or doing ground activities, including training, showing and/or exercising (does not include grooming, feeding or health maintenance).
- May ride more than one breed of horse; rider does not have to own the horse.
- Time should be logged in whole or half hour increments. A maximum of 8 riding hours can be logged per day.
- Program hours complete at 2,000.
- Please remember that all hours submitted must be for the current year. The deadline to turn in your hourly log sheets is December 31st of that year.
- If both members of an existing joint account would like to participate in the Horseback Riding Program, each party will need to purchase a separate individual membership.
- AQHA reserves the right to make any changes in the awards that are given. Awards are not retroactive. Some award item patterns and colors may vary.
Enroll in the AQHA Horseback Riding Program's All-Breeds division today.
Log Your HBR Hours
There are two ways to log your hours for the AQHA Horseback Riding Program.
Log frequently and online to receive rewards sooner.
- Submit or view your hours online. Log in to AQHA online member portal to submit or view your hours. All hours logged online must be entered for the year by midnight Central time, December 31 each year.
- Download the American Quarter Horse Hourly Log Sheet and mail, email to email@example.com or fax to 806-375-5197 to AQHA by the deadlines below.
Quarterly Deadlines for submitting Log Sheets:
|January - March Hours||Due in AQHA office by April 30|
|April - June Hours||Due in AQHA office by July 31|
|July - September Hours||Due in AQHA office by October 31|
|October - December Hours||Due in AQHA office by December 31|
For more information about the horseback riding program, please contact the Horseback Riding Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Horseback Riding Program participants can purchase the exclusive Horseback Riding Program denim jacket to display your achievement patches. Call the AQHA Recreational Riding department at 806-376-4811 to order your jacket.